Economic Research and Analysis
LOM Asset Management’s research department studies economic trends, asset allocation trends and regional development. Our financial analysts systematically investigate markets, securities and investment products in order to develop optimized investment portfolios.
- April 29th 2011 Strategy Update
- April 18th 2011 Strategy Update
- April 2011 Strategy Update
- 2011 LOM Fixed Income Strategy Report
- The LOM Asset Management Team provides insight on its current investment strategies and outlook for the Global Equity Fund. To learn more click here, and read more about portfolio decisions here.
- The LOM Blue Book: BSX Research is a comprehensive research report covering sixteen Bermuda Stock Exchange -listed main board and small cap issuers.
- Investment Policy Committee Newsletter - LOM’s Investment Policy Committee is a team of investment professionals that provide high-level, strategic guidance for the group’s investment portfolios. The committee meets at least monthly to identify areas of investment opportunity and risk created by current market and economic conditions.
- Weekly Global Market Commentary - Every Monday, LOM Securities (Bermuda) Limited published a concise, one-page review of global stock market performance, currency movements, fixed income rates, key commodity prices, and a global economic calendar for the upcoming week.
- An Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF) is a security that tracks an index, sector, or commodity, but trades like a stock on an exchange.
- Glossary of Investment Terms - we have created a useful glossary of investment terms to help you with your research process.
Third Party Resources
The information below has been prepared by third parties and has not been reviewed by LOM.