The LOM Group of companies and LOM Asset Management Limited are seeking a Portfolio Manager to help promote expansion in our international financial services firm with subsidiaries based in Bermuda and the Bahamas.
The primary role of this position will be to execute mandates for high net worth individuals, trust accounts and small to midsize corporations. Self starters wishing to join our team will possess:
- At least 4 years in an analytical role in the securities industry;
- A university degree in finance or related fields and a CFA designation. Candidates with additional industry designations will be given preference;
- Extensive experience in Bloomberg and related systems is a must;
- Direct experience in managing fixed income portfolios;
- Experience in capital transactions (IPO's, Secondary Listings, M&A);
- Strong analytical, computer and writing skills in the finance field.
The general responsibilities of the position will include:
Analyze and forecast economic & financial market conditions. Monitor industry developments (investiture, M&S, restructuring). Conduct investment screening, research, due diligence and financial analysis. Use analytical and research skills to select stocks and bonds with attractive prospects and construct portfolios based on this. Manage and monitor portfolios on an ongoing basis and assist with marketing LOM products.
If you are interested in this position, please deliver or email your resume by March 07, 2011. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
The Human Resources Department
The LOM Group, The LOM Building, 27 Reid St.,
Hamilton HM 11
Email: HR @ LOM.com www.LOM.com
LOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer