Physical Gold and Silver Bullion Trading and Custody
LOM has extensive experience dealing in all manner of precious metals and associated derivatives. We deal in physical gold and silver bars and coins for storage in our custody network or for delivery. Our dealing desk is able to provide you competitive pricing on buying and selling physical gold and silver bullion. LOM’s traders are experienced in the precious metals markets. This includes dealing in gold and silver bullion, gold coins, futures and other commodities, along with expertise in mining and resource stocks.
We can arrange insured delivery of gold or silver bullion through our network to most destinations in the world at clients’ request.
Along with many other advantages, LOM clients are able to benefit from the following services:
- Buy a broad variety of gold, silver, platinum, and palladium coins and minted ingots for custody in our custodian network or for physical delivery around the globe*
- Gold coins, legal tender from the most popular world mints, can be held in LOM’s vault and are available for pickup in Bermuda;
- Gold bars available in sizes ranging from less than one ounce to one kilogram cast bars that are .9999 pure gold
- Qualify for margin lending on physical gold purchased and held in custody with LOM
- Ability to trade metals futures and options (gold, silver, platinum, copper, etc)
- Buy senior and junior resource stocks on all relevant markets – Canada, US, Australia, London and South Africa;
- Access to private placements in junior and intermediate resource companies, for qualified customers;
- Over 25 years of experience by the firm in this niche market, highly experienced team with extensive contact networks in the precious metals investment sector
In addition to gold and silver bullion, LOM deals in gold coins produced by the world’s most popular mints, including Australian Kangaroos , Austrian Philharmonics, Canadian Maples, Chinese Pandas, South African Krugerrands and U.S. Buffalos.
Contact us to find how we can help with your precious metals investments.
- As gold and silver bullion and coins are not securities, we are able to deal with residents of all jurisdictions for both buying, sales and custody. (Standard customer due diligence and relevant tax reporting apply.)
Experienced investors have long known that gold, silver and platinum can be a solid investment choice. Precious metals are relatively stable in times of worldwide uncertainty, or when global economies are in a state of flux. Used correctly, they can be an effective component of a diversified investment portfolio. However, keep in mind that like any investment, they have an element of risk.
*It is the individual client’s responsibility to be aware of any restrictions or regulations regarding purchasing or delivering of bullion or coins in their jurisdiction of domicile.