Physical Gold and Silver Bullion Trading and Custody
LOM has extensive experience dealing in all manner of precious metals and associated derivatives. We deal in physical gold and silver bars and coins for storage in our vaults or for delivery. Our dealing desk is able to provide you competitive pricing on buying and selling physical gold and silver bullion. LOM’s traders are experienced in the precious metals markets. This includes dealing in gold and silver bullion, gold coins, futures and other commodities along with expertise in mining and resource stocks.
We can arrange insured deliver of gold or silver bullion through our network to most destination in the world at clients’ request.
Along with many other advantages, LOM clients are able to benefit from the following unique services:
- Buy a broad variety of gold, silver, platinum, palladium coins and minted ingots for custody in our vaults or for physical delivery around the globe*
- Gold bars available in sizes ranging from less than one ounce to four hundred ounce cast bars that are .9999 pure gold
- Qualify for margin lending on physical gold bullion purchased and held in custody with LOM
- Ability to trade metals futures and options (gold, silver, platinum, copper, etc);
- Buy senior and junior resource stocks on all relevant markets – Canada, US, Australia, London and South Africa;
- Access to private placements in junior and intermediate resource companies, for qualified customers;
- Over 25 years of experience by the firm in this niche market, highly experienced team with extensive contact networks in the precious metals investment sector
In addition to gold and silver Bullion LOM deals in gold coins as produced by the world’s mints, including Australian Kangaroos , Austrian Philharmonics, Canadian Maples, Chinese Pandas, South African Krugerrands and U.S. Buffalos.
Contact us to find how we can help with your precious metals investments.
- As gold and silver bullion are not securities, we are able to deal with residents of all jurisdictions for both buying, sales and custody. (Standard customer due diligence applies.)
Experienced investors have long known that gold, silver and platinum can be a solid investment choice. Precious metals are relatively stable in times of worldwide uncertainty, or when global economies are in a state of flux. Used correctly, they can be an effective component of a diversified investment portfolio. However, keep in mind that like any investment, they have an element of risk.
*It is the individual client’s responsibility to be aware of any restrictions or regulations regarding purchasing or delivering of precious bullion in their jurisdiction of domicile.