Bahamas Investment Accounts
LOM Securities (Bahamas) Limited
BahamasCentre of Commerce
1 Bay Street, Suite 309
P.O. Box AP 59223, SL# 0436
Telephone: (242) 323 0032
Fax: (242) 323 0084
LOM Securities (Bahamas) Limited provides investment and trade execution services to international clientele. A team of securities market professionals offer efficient trade execution, structured portfolios and global diversification - a standard throughout LOM's offices.
About The Bahamas
• The Bahamas is a world leader in Private Wealth Management Services, with approximately 250 banks, trusts, and brokerage companies and over $1 trillion in assets under administration.
• The country provides a tax-neutral platform from which international private clients and institutions may domicile assets and invest globally. Financial affairs can be arranged with complete fiscal clarity - as no taxes are levied on personal and corporate income, capital gains, estates, gifting, or inheritance.
• The country boasts an integrated network of financial service professionals, including expert lawyers, accountants, corporate services and financial advisory personnel. A sophisticated regulatory framework and proactive wealth management legislation combine to meet the demands of investment clientele.
• As a sovereign nation, Bahamas has maintained a long history of stable, democratic government and the rule of English common law, while retaining the UK Privy Council as its final court of appeal.
• Nassau, the capital and commercial center of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas, is easily accessible through direct international flights from the US, the UK, and Canada.
About LOM Securities (Bahamas) Limited
• Our team of senior finance professionals provides tailored service and solutions to a client’s unique set of investment objectives.
• The financial services we offer include portfolio management, securities trading (including global equities, bonds, futures & options), selective mutual & hedge funds, and access to private placements and IPO’s.
• Licensed by The Securities Commission of The Bahamas: http://www.scb.gov.bs/
• Member of the Bahamas Financial Services Board: http://www.bfsb-bahamas.com/